Friday, October 6, 2017

Frenemies

fren·e·myˈfrenəmi/noun plural noun: frenemies a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry.

So I was mopping my floors and this topic just crossed my mind. I have some of these. Here is what they are to me. For the most part, its people that act like my friend, need me when its convenient always knowing Im there for everyone, people that talk you up to you...yet talk MAD shit about you to others behind your back. Making fun of them, making fun of things they do or say. Basically making you out to be a joke amongst their people. Making subliminal posts on social media. Inside jokes about you to others. Truth be told, no one gives a shit really and subliminal posts are just attention seeking behaviors. They are in your life, on your social media, know your life for the most part but feel the need to talk shit to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic existence. The thing is, I know who these "friends" are. Its not cute, its not funny...honestly, its pretty fucking disgusting. To give the facade that you are caring, loving..to the point that people open up to you just to realize what a big mistake it is. I think the biggest part of this "trend" is that its TRANSPARENT as hell. At least for me it is.

This could not be more true.

Some could say its narcissistic. I'll just say its shitty and it says a lot about a person's character. I think when you get into your late 20s and up, you would realize that being kind and genuine is the best way a person could act. Sadly, people that portray that persona on the outside but are shitty on the inside, its obvious. Im not saying Im an angel by any means, but I can say that Im not going to be someone's friend and talk mad shit or cruel shit to others about them behind their back. Do I get frustrated with friends? Of course and I let them know in a loving way because thats what TRUE FRIENDS do. Those that know me know that I keep shit 100. I am too old to be fake, beat around the bush or bullshit people. Ive cut people out of my life with no explanation, no warning, nothing..just for the simple fact that I choose not have shitty people in my life or around me. 

Live your life, be true to you, do what you feel is right for your life and your sanity. Just dont be a two faced, backstabbing, shit talking bitch or asshole to people you claim to care about. Middle and high school was a long time go. The need to be accepted is over rated. Find your OWN identity and live your real life. I actually feel kind of stupid blogging about this but its heavy on my mind so I needed to get it out. If you read this and it fits you, get ta steppin and delete yourself from my world because I have no room for this in my life. Negativity, bullshit...Im done. My "friends list" is gonna take a major dump. The people I open up to will be fewer. So my dear FRENEMIES...when your fake ass comes to me for anything, dont be shocked when my phone isnt answered. 

There is a lot going on in my little circle which makes everything else is really insignificant. I wont be entertaining this with who, what, where, why or how. It is what it is and this is how I feel. MY world which includes my husband, my daughters and my few REAL friends are the ones that deserve my time, my energy and my love. Everyone else, I care but not enough to invest any of myself any further into BULLSHIT. So if anyone has anything they want to say to me, go for it. If not, keep being that frenemy because you know, everyone needs those, right? LOL Its sad, its pathetic and its not the way a human should be. 



ON THAT NOTE, I WILL CLOSE THIS..I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO TO GET READY FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME HOME...IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!

FOR THE REAL ONES, I LOVE YOU...FOR THE WANNA BE REAL ONES, DO SOME RESEARCH AND BECOME REAL...FOR THE FAKE FRENEMIES, AS MUCH I MAY LIKE YOU OR EVEN LOVE YOU, IM DONE..YOULL SEE SOONER OR LATER.. BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS THAT IN THEIR LIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment